Pages

Long Live The king

Long Live The king

February 13, 2012

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

Bodyguard (Kevin Costner), I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrUqQktzBYg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI&feature=related




If I should stay

ถ้าฉันเลือกจะอยู่

I would only be in your way

ฉันก็จะเลือกเพียงแค่ได้อยู่กับคุณ

So I'll go but I know

เพราะอย่างนั้น ฉันจึงต้องไป

I'll think of you every step of the way

ฉันจะคิดถึงคุณทุกก้าวย่างในชิวิตของฉัน

Chorus:
I will always love you

ฉันจะยังคงรักคุณเสมอ

I will always love you

ฉันจะรักคุณไม่มีวันเสื่อมคลาย



You, you, my darling you

คุณคะ คุณที่รัก

Bittersweet Memories

ความทรงจำทีี่แสนหวานแต่ก็ขื่นขม

That is all I'm taking with me

คือทั้งหมดที่ฉันจะจดจำตราตรึงไว้ในใจฉัน

So goodbye please don't cry

ลาก่อนนะ ได้โปรด อย่าร้องไห้

We both know I'm not what you

เราสองต่างก็รู้ว่า ฉันนั้นไม่ใช่

You need

คนที่คุณต้องการ
Chorus


I hope life treats you kind

ฉันหวังว่า คุณจะมีชีวิตที่ดี

And I hope you have all you dreamed of

และฉันหวังว่าความฝันของคุณจะเป็นจริง

And I wish to you joy and happiness

ฉันขอให้คุณมีความสุขและร่าเริง

But above all this, I wish you to love

แต่เหนือสิ่งอื่นใด ฉันขอให้คุณนั้นรัก.... 
Chorus (3X)


You, darling I love you

โอ้ ที่รัก ฉันรักคุณ

Oh, I'll always, I'll always love you

ฉันจะรักคุณเสมอไป ไม่มีวันเปลี่ยนแปลง